Help bring PRIDE back to the Inland Empire! Join our army.
A Regional Team Lead is a super volunteer who helps spread the word about Inland Empire Pride in their hometown. This includes:
- Recruiting local volunteers for both the regional team and to help out at major events.
- Organizing local social events for Inland Empire Pride to increase visibility (community service, coffee socials, activity nights, hiking, picnics and more).
- Attending other events (farmers markets, art shows, festivals, etc) in your town to recruit volunteers and spread the word.
- Encourage visitors to their events to sign up for our newsletter, fill out our survey and volunteer.
- Distributing materials (like posters or flyers) around town to promote Inland Empire Pride events.
- Attend monthly virtual regional team leadership meetings with the mothership.
We will provide you with supplies when needed and you'll get a free Riverside Pride T-Shirt!
A Regional Team Lead should
- Expect to spend at least 4 or 5 hours a week organizing and working events.
- Be moderately tech-savvy, and able to attend virtual meetings and browse the web on a tablet.
Question: What's the difference between Riverside Pride and Riverside's Inland Empire Pride?
Answer: Riverside LGBTQ+ Pride Inc is our organization. Inland Empire Pride is our main event. We serve the the southwest Inland Empire between Santa Jacinto, Santa Ana and San Gabriel mountain ranges. As a team lead you will focus on spreading the “Inland Empire Pride” brand.
Important: As with every role all the way to the top at Riverside LGBTQ+ Pride, this is an unpaid volunteer role. While we do need someone to commit to a level of dedication, we are flexible and understand everyone has lives and jobs outside of this organization.
To apply for this role, click the link below and make sure to choose the “Regional Lead” option under the volunteer interests section.
To apply for this job please visit rivpri.de.