NOTICE: Due to an unexpected medical emergency, the planned Ceremony of Love has had to be canceled this year for our 2023 PRIDE event. All participants have been notified by email with details. We're very sorry for the inconvenience.
CHECK OUT ALL OF THE OTHER FUN THINGS TO DO AT PRIDE 2023
Thank you for your interest in taking part of a historic group wedding ceremony at Riverside's Inland Empire Pride Festival 2023!
- Only two adults can legally marry in California. However, we welcome polycules to be involved in the ceremony.
- The ceremony is for everyone at once on stage.
- BOTH PARTIES must ALREADY KNOW they are getting married and have agreed to participate. This means the wedding proposal must have already happened and has been accepted and both parties know this will be a group wedding ceremony. You may not propose to your partner spontaneously during the process.
- We accept vow renewals as well.
- We might not be able to accept all applications as we have limited space and spots available.