Riverside LGBTQ+ Pride
Riverside's Inland Empire LGBTQ+ Pride Festival
- This event has passed.
March for Queer & Trans Youth Autonomy
March 31 @ 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm PDT
Join Riverside LGBTQ+ Pride and march in solidarity with Queer Youth Assemble in DC for the Queer & Trans Youth Autonomy March on Fri, Mar 31 @ 4 PM.
It's time we collectively advocate for Trans & Queer youth as one. We will assemble outside of Back to the Grind in downtown Riverside, and march towards Riverside City Hall. Then, we will listen to a few different speakers on the issues facing trans and queer youth today.
- Councilmember Erin Edwards, Ward 1, Riverside City Council
- Assemblymember Sabrina Cervantes, District 58, California State Assembly
- Congressman Mark Takano, District 39 California, US House of Representatives
- Joy Silver, Riverside County Democratic Party Chair
- Steff Warsinski, Transgender Health & Wellness Center Board Secretary
Check out https://riverside.lgbt/qya-march to sign this list of demands.
Let us know you are coming!
There is a group of Deaf LGBTQ+ and Allie’s joining the march! We’re requesting ASL interpreters for accessibility to speakers’ important messages. Thank you in advance for all that you do! 🤟🏻🏻
Thank you for your support! We are working on arranging an ASL interpreter for the event.