If you're interested in helping to establish a brand and learn the ins and outs of event marketing, we need you! This role may require anywhere from 5-15 hours a week, more if you desire. Some tasks may include:
- Making calls and reaching out to various people regarding marketing tasks.
- Ordering and receiving marketing materials.
- Helping organize and manage promotional events.
- Answer emails and other messages from the public.
- Research local information for marketing purposes.
- Help to update information on our website (WordPress).
- Help to compile data and and other information for marketing activities.
- Write copy and copy edit content for the website, newsletter, and press releases.
Important: As with every role all the way to the top at Riverside LGBTQ+ Pride, this is an unpaid volunteer role. While we do need someone to commit to a level of dedication, we are flexible and understand everyone has lives and jobs outside of this organization.
To apply for this role, click the link below and make sure to mention in the comments that you're applying for the Marketing Assistant role.
To apply for this job please visit rivpri.de.